Welcome to our Food Safety Course
Foodborne illness can have deadly consequences both for clients and for restaurant/food premises reputation. This course is about learning how to prevent foodborne illnesses. You can access this course online any day, any time of the day for a lifetime.
Who is it for?
- Food handlers will educate themselves on the proper way to handle food form receiving it to serving it to the clients.
- Restaurant owners can make sure that their staff is up to date with food safety; they will also find useful tools (cheat sheets, quizzes, and a printable handbook).
- Anyone interested in knowing more about food safety and on how to prevent foodborne illnesses.
By the end of this 100% online course, the students will know:
- What is food safety and, why it vital to adopt proper food safety practices both of the clients’ and the restaurant’s sake?
- How to handle complaints from clients regarding food poisoning and allergies
- Guidelines on how to clean and disinfect a professional kitchen and equipment.
- Proper food receiving and storing practice.
- The proper temperatures to keep various foods safe for transportation and consumption.
- What to do to adopt proper personal hygiene.
- 13 lessons divided into 68 topics
- 6 videos
- An 81-page handbook
- 17 cheat-sheets or tools
- Optional Quizzes – The quizzes are short and provide immediate feedback so that you have the chance to assess your performance and reflect on your mistakes
- Certificate of Completion – Once all the quizzes of the course have been submitted, a Certificate of Completion to the course is automatically generated, given that you scored at least 70% in each quiz