Welcome to the Demo Course.
In this course, we have assembled lessons from various courses so that you evaluate if online education is a good way for you to learn.
Our paid courses come with much more than what you will see in this demo course. All courses comprise lessons with or without videos, texts, quizzes, E-Book, as well as Chef Eric’s support in the OCS Private Facebook group. Some courses will provide additional material such as cheat-sheets, links, and assignments. We hope that you will enjoy this sample course.
Who is it for?
- People who want to test a course before committing to purchase one.
By the end of this 100% online course, the students will know:
- Food Safety At the Industry and Government Level
- Food Safety Starting Point: It is in Your Hands
- Introduction to the FATTOM Concept
Kitchen Equipment Fundamentals
- How to Choose a Chef’s Knife?
- Choosing a Cutting Board
- Cookware Essential Set
- How to Hold a Chef Knife and Position Your Guide Hand
- How to Peel Onions
- How to Thinly Slice Onions aka “Emincer” Technique
- Principle of Stock Making
- Learn How to Make a Bouquet Garni
- Learn How to Cook a White Beef Stock
Recipe to Practice
- How to Make a French Onion Soup
The course includes cooking lessons that will allow students to use what they practiced on.
- 4 lessons divided into 14 topics
- 11 videos
- 1 cheat-sheet
- There are no quiz and Certificate of completion for the Demo Course