Escarole Salad Normandy Style
A salad that combines, the bitterness of the escarole and the sweetness of the apple in a creamy dressing sauce. Very Normandy style!
- 1 medium escarole salad
- 1 medium apple, washed
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Wash and cut large leaves of the salad in two or three pieces. Dry it with a salad spinner.
- In a large bowl mix together, cream, apple vinegar, Dijon mustard, Salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the salad and shred the apple on the top. Sprinkle chopped chives and serve immediately.