Welcome to the Knife Skills and Vegetable Cuts course.
Anyone who wants to cook professionally needs to know how to use a knife. In this course, you will learn the proper way to safely hold your knives and how to cut various vegetables into various shapes. Speed and precision will come with practice.
Who is it for?
- Food handlers who want to improve their knowledge and skills with the different types of vegetable cuts.
- Culinary students who want to review their lessons and improve their mark.
- People who want a change career and want to become food handlers or chefs, but who also want to learn at their own pace.
By the end of this 100% online course, the students will know:
- How to hold your knives and stay safe whilst doing so.
- How to hold the item you are cutting to prevent injuries.
- How to perform basic, intermediate and advanced vegetable cuts including French ones.
The course includes cooking lessons that will allow students to use the veggies they practiced on.
- 4 lessons divided into 40 topics
- 32 videos
- A 77-page handbook
- 2 cheat-sheets or tools
- Optional Quizzes – The quizzes are short and provide immediate feedback so that you have the chance to assess your performance and reflect on your mistakes
- Certificate of Completion – Once all the quizzes of the course have been submitted, a Certificate of Completion to the course is automatically generated, given that you scored at least 70% in each quiz